Pre 4th Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinGame

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 11, 2018
Sullivan, IN
It's ready to go on the Camp Chef. Only my second brisket smoke. Rub is mixture of SPOG with little coriander. This baby was 19+ before trim. Little bigger than I wanted but you go with the market availability. I believe there will be some left overs.

IMG_1527.jpg

And of course this is hard work and I need some electrolytes.

IMG_1532.jpg

Heck ya! I'm in for the electrolytes! Lol
And for a good look at that brisket tomorrow !

Ryan

Looks like a good start. I'm in the middle of a 15.5 pounder before trimming. Love coriander in the Rub.
Stay hydrated, lol.

As I sit at my desk at work all weekend I look forward to multiple pics of great looking food and hydration efforts by my SMF family! Looks like your off to a good start.

Jim

Reactions: MJB05615
It's ready to go on the Camp Chef. Only my second brisket smoke. Rub is mixture of SPOG with little coriander. This baby was 19+ before trim. Little bigger than I wanted but you go with the market availability. I believe there will be some left overs.

View attachment 502324

And of course this is hard work and I need some electrolytes.

View attachment 502325
Lookin' good! My "energy drink" will consist of something red and/or white, along with a nice cigar. I start trimming this afternoon and my 12 pounder goes on the rig tonight at around 11 pm. Looks like all of us will be havin' some good eats over the next few days. Happy 4th all!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky