PP sliders & ABT's for the Game !!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, haven't done PP for a while & decided it was time for some PP sliders & ABT's !

Done the PP yesterday so not as rushed today !

Will update as we go.....

Butt with some Mad Hunky Rub with a little extra added brown sugar ! Love a good bark !

16 hrs later, here it is.... Rested for couple hours, then to the fridge.... Will be warming it up in the crock pot soon !

ABT's are in the works as I type !

Thanks for lookin all & I'll update as we go !

Reactions: aceoky
Looks great Justin.

I should have done mine yesterday too.

Oh yeah!
Beer.gif
Beer.gif

points1.png

Stands for Atomic Buffalo Turd ! :biggrin: Jalepenos sliced in half & the membrane & seeds removed, then fill with cream cheese & wrap with a slice of bacon ! Then smoke ! They ROCK !! Thumbs Up

Last edited:
Looks tasty! Nice smoke Justin!

Thanks a bunch Case ! It was a tasty meal....

Funny thing, my folks come over for the Super Bowl ! They'd never had ABT's, I've told them bout em but they'd never had em ! They are addicted now ! LOL. Funny how ABT's are so simple really, but so damned tasty ! Thumbs Up

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky