Porkert Hand Grinder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Couple weeks ago Sausage Maker had a sale on the Porkert #5 hand grinder for $42.
So

I bought one. Going to be good for grinding backfat,

IMG_7391.JPG

My grandma made countless pounds of sandwich spread with one of these when I was a kid. Find memories.

Yeah my wife is going to get a workout....:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

I’ve had a #10 for a few decades that’s under the name of “Alfa” but same cast iron design with a galvanized finish. My folks had one that was cast iron and Nickel coated. I’ll have to look for that one.

Now that is old school. It will work. I still have one . Same design
Different name, or maybe just a number on the side. Been a year or two
since it has been out of the old box. Once I got my power one.

It works Brian, but what about your hands , how are they doing. This will give them a workout .

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky