Pork Tenderloin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KM0AGA

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 25, 2022
Iowa
I tried out a tenderloin tonight. I brined for 24 hours. Rubbed with SPG. Smoked with applewood at 275 degrees to 142 degrees internal. I did not keep track of the time. It was freaking amazing.

I believe my smoker (CookShack SM066) loves 275 degrees.

cut 1.jpg
cut 2.jpg
finished.jpg

Looks great ! I'll inject Pork loins , but never thought the Tenderloins needed it .
Cooked like you did is perfect .

Looks delicious. Try injecting one with Zatarain's creole butter or garlic injection. Brings it up a level.
I have never tried injecting before. My wife bought me one last year. I will have to try it some time.

Reactions: DougE
Thanks all for the kind words. I definitely cracked the code on this one. I had range qualification today and brought the leftovers in a zip lock bag. Even cold, it was smokey, juicy, and flat out phenomenal. My coworkers were quite pleased.

Reactions: 912smoker
I have never tried injecting before. My wife bought me one last year. I will have to try it some time.
The Zatarain's comes with the injector and they work really well. I have one that's a few years old and still going. I think it was TNJAKE TNJAKE who got me started on injecting tenderloins. They are delicious either way you do them!

Nice cook! Looks great! Congrats on the spinner!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky