Pork Tenderloin on the Mini

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Actually the Pork loins you get in your part of PA probably don't have Tenderloins included. They lay along side, but not within the loin, so they probably weren't in your CB.

I know the Pork Loins I get are about 9 or 10 pounds, and the Tenderloins aren't part of them. You have to buy them separate.

Bear

I see them separate all the time.

Expensive little things.
They are not hard to find around here if you have a lot of money. However, they go on sale for a decent price on occasion. When they do, they are hard to resist.

That's NOT paint on the inside of Disco's pot. That's what's called seasoning. It's the build up that occurs as part of the cooking process. DO NOT paint the inside of the pot.
Why, thank you sir!

Thanks, Welsh but Case is right, that is just the normal coloration of a few smokes in a mini. I wouldn't paint the inside.

Disco

Boy do I feel stupid!!! DOH!!!

Boy do I feel stupid!!! DOH!!!
Your mini is clean? What is the secret, inquiring minds want to know.

Excellent looking meal my friend. And that green stuff around your smoker, green smow?

Sure sounds good!
Thanks, Foam. It is a hardy geranium. My wife planted some years back and it is growing everywhere.

Your mini is clean? What is the secret, inquiring minds want

Ive only done two smokes on my mini so it still looks not to seasoned. Im hoping to do another chicken and some ribs this Friday and Saturday. I do need to stock up on some Hawaiian style smoke meat so that might take the place of the ribs...

Ive only done two smokes on my mini so it still looks not to seasoned. Im hoping to do another chicken and some ribs this Friday and Saturday. I do need to stock up on some Hawaiian style smoke meat so that might take the place of the ribs...
Sounds great! I'd love to see a post on it.

The islands came out cherry! 

She will never look like this again...

I used three bolts to attach lid to bottom. I like this so when I take off from the SJG it rests on the bolts and not the actual bottom of pot.

First smoke: spog chicken with kiawe wood.
Nice Job, Rarebit !!!
icon14.gif

Cool Mini !!

"Kiawe" wood??  Now you're bringing memories back. When I was stationed in Hawaii, we bought a 3 layer Lazy Susan made out of "Monkey Pod" wood.

Bear 

Nice Job, Rarebit !!!Thumbs Up
Cool Mini !!

"Kiawe" wood??  Now you're bringing memories back. When I was stationed in Hawaii, we bought a 3 layer Lazy Susan made out of "Monkey Pod" wood.

Bear 

I have two monkey pod trees at the bottom of my property. The cows won't eat those and they are great shade trees.

I saw in a different thread that you here stationed on O'ahu in '69? I was living on the windward side of O'ahu (Kailua) back then; I was also in preschool then. Of course I now live just outside of Kailua (Kona) on the big isle!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky