Pork Roll Sammies (Grilled)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I love pork roll.
if I'm having it as a sandwich, I like a toasted hard Kaiser roll with butter and pork roll. no cheese or mustard, I love the flavor as is!

hungry now.

Reactions: Bearcarver
I love pork roll.
if I'm having it as a sandwich, I like a toasted hard Kaiser roll with butter and pork roll. no cheese or mustard, I love the flavor as is!

hungry now.

Thank You Bill !!
Hmmm, I gotta try that---The butter will keep it from being too Dry, and I'll get more of the Great Pork Roll Flavor. I never even thought about that. Duuuhh.
Thanks Bill.

Bear

Reactions: bill ace 350
You're absolutely right about the pre-sliced stuff being too thin.
When I cut mine, I shoot for 1/4" to 3/8" slices.

Have one more roll, then I need to get more and stock the freezer
Thank You Bill !!
Hmmm, I gotta try that---The butter will keep it from being too Dry, and I'll get more of the Great Pork Roll Flavor. I never even thought about that. Duuuhh.
Thanks Bill.

Bear

You're absolutely right about the pre-sliced stuff being too thin.
When I cut mine, I shoot for 1/4" to 3/8" slices.

Have one more roll, then I need to get more and stock the freezer

Yup---5/16" to 3/8" is about perfect.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky