Pork Ribeye Roast w/ Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

WV_Crusader

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 15, 2014
Triadelphia, WV
Started at 8am, GMG Daniel Boone with COMP blend Lumber Jack at 225 and A-Maze-N tube smoking. Going to 145 then wrapping to 205.
87D574DC-2183-45DF-B587-C1968C9FA231.jpeg

Reactions: kruizer
That looks like the rib end (forward end) of a pork loin?? Won't going much higher than 145° risk drying it out.... or do you have a plan when wrapping?

Nope it’s a pork ribeye roast. I’ve don’t these many of time before the same way and they literally fall apart. I add some butter, apple juice, and seasoning to the foil. Never had one dry out yet on me.

Thanks everyone, the wife loved this! She is the biggest picky eater I have ever met! Lol

Thanks everyone! It was not injected or brined at all. Just rubbed good and smoked as before. Super easy and doesn’t require much thought going away from the house and coming back and not worrying you ruined it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky