Pork loin roast?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meat wad

Original poster
Feb 15, 2014
I'm a newbie to smoking I have a electric master built smoker. I have only smoked ribs once since I've owned it. Right now all I have is mesquite chips. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Howdee Howdee Howdee

I sent you some tips for your new electric smoker. Go gentle on those mesquite chips they are hard smoke! Much better to ere on the side of too little than too much with smoke.

When you get a min. drop by in the forums section to the "Roll Call" board and say high so you can get properly welcomed into the community, you know the secret handshake, password, the decoder ring. Folks will want to meet you.

Then you might also click on the "My Profile" icon on the above taskbar and tell everyone a little or a lot about yourself, but most importantly where you lay your head to sleep at night. It helps in discussions and questions and answers to know where you are located. We have members from Thailand to England, so its nice to know. I wouldn't want to add insult to injury to some poor soul on Wyoming offing a crawfish Ponchartrain sauce when you know he has little or no crawfish. 

I sent you some tip /pm'd as to use of an electric. Hope they help, and I highly recommend a "Nekkid Chicken" smoke to familiarize yourself with the smoker. That's one easy tastee yard bird!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky