Pork Loin for Tailgate

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrlederman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 25, 2013
The Big Easy
Been a while since posting, but been smoking!

I smoked a pork butt yesterday evening/early morning, and realized it wasn't nearly as much as I had hoped for. I am not looking to feed everyone, but I want to have enough for the people at my tent.

I am short on time and need something to smoke quick and will reheat well. What does everyone think about smoking a pork loin for some sandwiches? I am open to any other suggestions as well.

Thanks!

Been a while since posting, but been smoking!

I smoked a pork butt yesterday evening/early morning, and realized it wasn't nearly as much as I had hoped for. I am not looking to feed everyone, but I want to have enough for the people at my tent.

I am short on time and need something to smoke quick and will reheat well. What does everyone think about smoking a pork loin for some sandwiches? I am open to any other suggestions as well.

Thanks!
That would work and also what about Scarbelly's Wings that Dave does.  Those don't take that long and are a huge hit.

Kat

Last edited:
I need to smoke tonight and reheat Saturday... how would wings hold up in keeping them until Saturday and how would I reheat ?

I imagine the wings would heat up ok. Bearcarver's double smoked ham takes a fair length of time in the smoker but not as long as a butt and reheats like a dream.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky