PORK LOIN AND SHRIMP STUFFED MUSHROOMS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 18, 2017
Maplewood OH
Did a half loin and some shrimp stuffed mushrooms over the weekend. All came out real good

Nice potabellas all stuffed with a cheese and shrimp mixture.
8oz shredded jack cheese
3oz cream cheese
1/4 cup mayo
1 Tbsp old bay seasoning
1lb raw shrimp diced
0906201816.jpg
0906201823.jpg
0906201832_HDR.jpg

Half loin. Scored the fat side and rubbed down with killer hogs BBQ rub
0906201852.jpg

Everything went on the UDS running about 275
Pulled the loin when it hit 140.

Loin off the smoker.
0906202102.jpg

Shrooms off the smoker
0906202043.jpg

Sliced shot of the loin.
0906202137.jpg

Plated up with some Brussels!
0907200041.jpg

It was all good but we loved the shrooms. Next time I'll use the smaller mushrooms instead of the big caps.
Thanks for taking a look!

Dang that is one good looking meal, Travis!
We love portobellos! Taste like a good steak!
We eat vegetarian most days, and eat a lot of portobellos.
The loin looks awesome too!!!
Great looking meal!!!
Al

Dang that is one good looking meal, Travis!
We love portobellos! Taste like a good steak!
We eat vegetarian most days, and eat a lot of portobellos.
The loin looks awesome too!!!
Great looking meal!!!
Al
Thanks Al! The shrooms were my favorite part!

Travis, that looks great! The Loin looks delicious, but the 'shrooms take the glory. Excellent work.

Looks great Travis!
Can I get a plate of just three or four of those mushrooms, pretty please?
Lol! Thanks chile! Man I'm telling ya. I would have been just fine with a plate of only the shrooms!

Wow Travis, that looks stellar!! All of it is scrumptious but you could just load me up a platter full of those mushrooms and I'd be one happy camper!! Excellent job sir.

Robert

Wow Travis, that looks stellar!! All of it is scrumptious but you could just load me up a platter full of those mushrooms and I'd be one happy camper!! Excellent job sir.

Robert
Thanks Robert! The shrooms have already been requested for this coming weekend. Lol. They were excellent!

Nice looking meal Travis! Loin looks good, but the shrooms take the cake...haven't had any for too long!

Ryan

Nice looking meal Travis! Loin looks good, but the shrooms take the cake...haven't had any for too long!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! The shrooms were awesome. I'll be making more this coming weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky