Pork Butt sale! $0.79/lb.!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bought 2 double packs today...43.7# of pork butt for $34.52. Can't beat that! Best deal on pork butts I've seen in a long while. May go get more next week once I process all that I bought. Sale runs thru next weds. so I got some time....

More Goose/Pork snack sticks on deck...this next batch will be Cajun sweet heat snack sticks. Gonna add a lot of cayenne pepper flakes and a touch of steens syrup...little mustard powder and some bay leaf powder... no tang on these though. Will dry in chamber to 40-45% weight loss. Should be good.

We had that same price here in Virginia a month or so ago the cheapest I've ever seen ot before that was .99lb. I grabbed the 5 they had out in the isle and was thinking of asking the butcher for a few more but decided 5 was enough. Good thing cause I barely fit the 4 into the freezer when I got home I left the 5 th one out to smoke for the weekend.

Picked up another double pack of butts this morning, last day of the sale. Current batch of sticks should be finished drying saturday so making another batch to smoke sunday, then in the chamber for a week....

Reactions: 73saint
It was .88 at our Rouses, and I thought the sale was already over...I am going on my way home I hope they still have a few!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky