pork, banana pudding, shrimp and scallops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2009
plantation fl
watching a little football, not looking good again for my gators,  so might as well have fun stuffing my face.

First a tasty pork rubbed down for a good night in the fridge

about six hours in ready for some apple juice and a steam 

after a couple hour steam

it just fell apart, (much like the gators offence) 

ready for a sandwich?

daughter slicing those nanners up and making the pudding

into the fridge

looks like a bowl is missing

second half is starting gotta go

thanks for looking

Last edited:
All looks great, very much unlike the Gators. I did a Boston butt today myself, but was left disappointed by my grub and UF! Need the bye week to get healthy.
I like your seafood marinade, definitely gonna give it a try.

drool.gif
 Looks GREAT!

Happy smoken.

David

Food looks great, I am nervous. Seems Les Miles has completely forgotten about time management again like he did with Georgia. They get too excited with the new found offense!

I love scallops..... and a good Nanar pudding.... Oh My!

Oh well......... <sighs!>

Last edited:
Food looks great, I am nervous. Seems Les Miles has completely forgotten about time management again like he did with Georgia. They get too excited with the new found offense!

I love scallops..... and a good Nanar pudding.... Oh My!

Oh well.........

Yeah well I'll trade muschamp and his play not to make a mistake offence for les any day

All looks great, very much unlike the Gators. I did a Boston butt today myself, but was left disappointed by my grub and UF! Need the bye week to get healthy.
I like your seafood marinade, definitely gonna give it a try.

I think we need a bye month to get healthy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky