Pork and Beef Links

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Biggy1

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 5, 2019
Houston Texas
I trying for the first time to make smoked sausage links. I purchased a 10# pork butt and 10# of beef stew meat , question is how much pink curing salt to add after grinding meat and seasoning it?

I trying for the first time to make smoked sausage links. I purchased a 10# pork butt and 10# of beef stew meat , question is how much pink curing salt to add after grinding meat and seasoning it?

Use 1 level tsp of cure 1 for every 5lbs of meat. So you have 20lbs of meat you will use 4 tsp of cure

After stuffing the sausages do I let them set overnight in the refrigerator and smoke them the next day?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky