Poor mans pulled pork fries.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
To be honest I was very surprise at how well the boxed mac worked in this dish. It was one of those crap what are we having for dinner moments that worked great.

Note I will be trying it with the homemade mac next time.
I do like homemade mac but the good old box with some cream added in it is a beautiful thing in my book!

Outstanding!! Told you I’d trade dinners. Enjoy the ride.
F0FB48E1-F810-4203-801A-43AA5310F7E7.png
64BAE802-54DA-424E-93E0-5CFBDD4DD779.png

Looks great. But ya know? As titled, I really like the idea of pulled pork resting on top of fries with cheese, without pasta.

Reactions: bmudd14474
Lived off the box Mac-n-cheese when I was in college. 4 or 5 boxes for a buck couldn't go wrong.

That and ramen noodles...🤣

I'll bet I ate cheap ramen noodles, cheap boxed mac and cheese, and/or cheap canned tuna fish 4 or 5 times a week (or more) for most of my college years! :emoji_wink:

You do what ya hafta do when you can't afford anything else lol!

Red

Looks great. But ya know? As titled, I really like the idea of pulled pork resting on top of fries with cheese, without pasta.
If we would have had a nacho cheese sauce the pasta would have not been there but it surprisingly worked with the textures

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky