polish kielbasa recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

debbie easton

Original poster
Nov 21, 2013
can someone please post a recipe for polish kielbasa . I am new to this  but would love to try it. thank you
help.gif

Debbie,

if you do a quick search using the search bar at the top of the page, i can not imagine how many hits you'll come up with. probably a month or 2 worth of reading. 

woodcutter i'm sure has given you a wonderful recipe. however i have not made it yet so can't comment. here's another recipe (my family loves it) with a complete walk through step by step on how to do it in case you have never done so. 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/129813/kielbasa-start-to-finish-for-chef-jimmy

One thing you'll want to do is swing by roll call, introduce yourself and give us a lil into so we can say howdee properly. a general location on profile is nice too, geography does play a roll in cooking sometimes when seeking advice.

happy smokin

jC.....

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH ...............                     
points.gif

A very good recipe and instruction can be had by Googling " Making Homemade Kielbasa. " The persons last name is Shaw so I would include that in the google. I think he has a variety of interests on his web page. His recipe is very close to mine. It is easy to follow and is complete from start to finish. I just happened across it a couple of weeks ago. Hope this helps!! Happy SM. Weisswurst

yahoo.gif
hi..............................  I did that roll call thing..  glad to be here and  thanks .............

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky