Please keep our Texas Brothers and Sisters in your prayers.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

forktender

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 10, 2008
NORCAL
The whole Country is weeping this morning over the loss of the innocent children and their teachers that were executed in this senseless Texas classroom shooting. Our prayers go out to the wounded survivors and brave Police Officers and Boarder Patrol Agents that had to witness this level of evil. Please, lift up the Officers/Agents that sent this scumbag back to where he belongs/in burning hell.

Our Country seriously needs a reset, I pray that it happens in my lifetime and sooner rather than later, so help me God.

Prayers go out to everyone effected by horrific murders and Godspeed to the innocent lives that were taken by this cowardly, deranged, murder.

We are living in extremely sadistic times, things need to change.

These mass shootings are fast becoming a weekly event. It's almost to the point where we're becoming numb to it, and that's a scary thought. The saddest part of it is - our government seems clueless on how to react. A lack of teaching morals, accountability and respect have their consequences.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky