Please help the computarded

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
DDB- this site allows a veiwer to rate a topic. The choices are Moderater Recommended, Highly Recommended, Recommended and Not Rated. You can remain anonymous in rating a post or let others see who is making the recommendation. You cannot rate your own posts though.

<whispered> DDB, hey you rate mine and I'll rate yours and we don't have to tell anyone.

PS: I'm not signing this incase it falls into the wrong hands

Bassrat
Go to the section: Forum Related Issues
Look at: What to do about Pics?

This will get you started in the right direction
You need to use imageshack.com or similar site

Hey Illini, Are you from Champaign? I grew up there.

BTW, what's the latest on the "politically correct" movement to get rid of Indian mascots as it applies to the Illini?

Have lived all my life about 1/2 hour south of Springfield which is also 1 1/2 hours north of St Louis MO.

Don't know why I adopted the name Illini because following college ball is not my thing.

The Last glimpses of games on TV still has Chief Illiniwek prancing around as ever. I Think the UI administration has not backed down!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky