1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Please help the computarded

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smokyokie, Oct 11, 2006.

1. smokyokie

smokyokie Smoking Fanatic

:oops: :? :?: What is the little "no rating" icon in the lower right of a post?

2. Dutch

Dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

DDB- this site allows a veiwer to rate a topic. The choices are Moderater Recommended, Highly Recommended, Recommended and Not Rated. You can remain anonymous in rating a post or let others see who is making the recommendation. You cannot rate your own posts though.

3. smokyokie

:( :( Aw Shucks :( :(

4. joed617

joed617 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

<whispered> DDB, hey you rate mine and I'll rate yours and we don't have to tell anyone.

PS: I'm not signing this incase it falls into the wrong hands

5. bassrat

bassrat Fire Starter

how can i post pics? followed the instructions says I ran out of room

6. illini

illini Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Bassrat
    Go to the section: Forum Related Issues
    Look at: What to do about Pics?

This will get you started in the right direction
    You need to use imageshack.com or similar site

7. smokyokie

Hey Illini, Are you from Champaign? I grew up there.

BTW, what's the latest on the "politically correct" movement to get rid of Indian mascots as it applies to the Illini?

8. illini

illini Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Have lived all my life about 1/2 hour south of Springfield which is also 1 1/2 hours north of St Louis MO.

Don't know why I adopted the name Illini because following college ball is not my thing.

The Last glimpses of games on TV still has Chief Illiniwek prancing around as ever. I Think the UI administration has not backed down!