Playoff and Super Bowl appetizers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rbpinney

Original poster
Oct 5, 2011
Get your game face on and let's see your favorite Super Bowl appetizer.

We just managed to secure the Denver win with these.   Dragon eggs and jalapeno boats.  Jalapenos, cream cheese, little smokies, wrapped in bacon, smoked with mesquite chips.   I have an MES 40".   Set it to 250.  These bad boys were in for about 40 minutes.  Had a pretzel dog in there for the boss.

Go Broncos!!

I should have checked out your thread before starting another. They're somewhat redundant.

We make our jalapeno wraps with chicken breast wraped in bacon. I'll have to try the smokies.

I have a 40" w/window. they sure look good in that pic.

Mike

My version is breakfast sausage wrapped around creme cheese/jalapenos.   Wrap it in bacon if you want.  Can't go wrong with bacon.

One trick usually do is dice the jalapenos and mix with creme cheese.   After that mix cools in the 'frige, roll that into balls about the size of a large marble and freeze them.   That makes it much easier to form the sausage around it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky