Planted my heirloom seeds

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oscuba

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 16, 2015
Minneapolis, MN, USA
This little greenhouse will deliver 20-30 plants. Yeah, I crowd the pots with 4 seeds each. But in reality, each plant has the same growing room as when buying those six-pack containers at the store. I never have tangled roots and low to no loss in planting.

I should get many volunteers this year from last years fall-offs.

Cheers!

This little greenhouse will deliver 20-30 plants. Yeah, I crowd the pots with 4 seeds each. But in reality, each plant has the same growing room as when buying those six-pack containers at the store. I never have tangled roots and low to no loss in planting.

I should get many volunteers this year from last years fall-offs.

Cheers!

Do you only keep the strongest on in each pot? I’ll be doing plants from seeds for the first time and trying to get as many details as I can. I’ve amassed over 50 types of heirloom tomatoes seeds....yes I have a problem haha

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky