Pizza..kind of!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OK, thanks for the info. Are you able to adjust the PSI? I use 13PSI. The original setting from the Dr was too low, and I couldn't sleep. I'll definitely check that machine out. Which type of mask are you using? I'd been using the nasal pillows kind, and they've discontinued it. Now I have to find a replacement. The one recommended by the Dr is terrible. Luckilly I still have 2 of the discontinued ones, but they usually last about 9 months.

I'll let you know my findings, as my 5 years is up this December for my insurance and I'm due for new machine.

Mike

I use the full face mask. I couldn't stand the nose one. I can go into the settings. And adjust the air pressure. Along with the tank and hose heater settings. I never adjusted the pressure though. Just the heat settings.

I use the full face mask. I couldn't stand the nose one. I can go into the settings. And adjust the air pressure. Along with the tank and hose heater settings. I never adjusted the pressure though. Just the heat settings.
I see. I'm opposite, I felt like I was suffocating with the full face mask. The nasal pillows work great for me. Unfortunately, since those are limited in availability.

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky