• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pizza..kind of!

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
OK, thanks for the info. Are you able to adjust the PSI? I use 13PSI. The original setting from the Dr was too low, and I couldn't sleep. I'll definitely check that machine out. Which type of mask are you using? I'd been using the nasal pillows kind, and they've discontinued it. Now I have to find a replacement. The one recommended by the Dr is terrible. Luckilly I still have 2 of the discontinued ones, but they usually last about 9 months.

I'll let you know my findings, as my 5 years is up this December for my insurance and I'm due for new machine.

Mike
I use the full face mask. I couldn't stand the nose one. I can go into the settings. And adjust the air pressure. Along with the tank and hose heater settings. I never adjusted the pressure though. Just the heat settings.

MJB05615

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 12, 2018
I use the full face mask. I couldn't stand the nose one. I can go into the settings. And adjust the air pressure. Along with the tank and hose heater settings. I never adjusted the pressure though. Just the heat settings.
I see. I'm opposite, I felt like I was suffocating with the full face mask. The nasal pillows work great for me. Unfortunately, since those are limited in availability.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the like chopsaw it is appreciated.

Warren

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.