Pizza in the AirFryer 360

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Pizza in the AirFryer 360

Well we had some leftover Sausage, so I figured it was a good time for some Pizza in my Air Fryer.
So Mrs Bear had picked up a pack of small Pizza Crusts, and I checked, & we had my other ingredients, so the Game was on. Nothing much easier than a Pizza, if you buy the Crusts.

Started by putting a light coat of Olive Oil on the crust (Mama Mary’s).
Then on my first Pizza, I covered it with Sauce (Mama Mary’s).
Then I covered it with Shredded Mozzarella.
Then covered it with Pepperoni slices, with very little space between, because they shrink.

Then for my Second Little Pizza, I did the same thing, but I also added a bunch of real Healthy slices of Country Style Fresh Sausages, leftover from my Sausage Sammy Binge the night before.
I put these big slices of Sausage on to make up for all the tiny scraps of Sausage they put on my Pizzas, at all of the Pizza Joints I’ve been to.

Sorry, I was so hungry I had to start eating the first one, while I was prepping the second one.

BTW: I did these @ 400° for 8 minutes, with the Fan on.

Hope you enjoy my Pics,

Bear

All the ingredients I used:
IMG_4170.jpg

Sauce on Crust:
IMG_4171.jpg

Mozzarella, Pepperoni, and Sausage Slices:
IMG_4173.jpg

After 8 minutes @ 400°, on the Pizza Setting:
IMG_4174.jpg

Plated for a Hungry Bear:
IMG_4175.jpg

BTW: Here's the first one I did, but I started eating it while getting the second one ready:
IMG_4163.jpg

Wow that looks great, the air fryer does a really good job.

I "LIKE" it

Looks good . Those store bought crust looks like they cooked up nice . I bet the air fryer makes that happen . Looks like it did good on the pepperoni too . I like that curled up crispy edge .

Looks good John! We do those store bought pizzas in the air fryer for a quick lunch & they always come out good. We get the little one serving sizes & although they are not as good as a homemade one in my kettle pizza oven, they are perfect when your hungry & want to eat right now!!!
Al

Bear I just love your style of what a slice of sausage should be!!!

Those two plates would be mr and misses civil plates!

Wow that looks great, the air fryer does a really good job.

I "LIKE" it

Thank You Gary!!!
Yup--The more I use this thing, the more I like it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good . Those store bought crust looks like they cooked up nice . I bet the air fryer makes that happen . Looks like it did good on the pepperoni too . I like that curled up crispy edge .

Thank You Rich!!
Yup---It works Great, plus I can look through the glass door, turn the interior light on, and watch the Pizza Bubbling right before my Eyes!!
I love that!

Bear

Bear

Another nice 360 post. Im watching now because we just bought a 360.

Yummy pizza.

Brother that looks great!! What a time saver that is,takes me hours working with a dough. Nice Job LIKES
Richie

Looks good John! We do those store bought pizzas in the air fryer for a quick lunch & they always come out good. We get the little one serving sizes & although they are not as good as a homemade one in my kettle pizza oven, they are perfect when your hungry & want to eat right now!!!
Al

Thank You Al !!
Yup, these make it easy, and the Air Fryer makes it quick.
And they taste Great Too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

BTW: Here's the first one I did, but I started eating it while getting the second one ready:

Damn Bear....the more stuff I'm seeing you turn out, the happier I am that I let you talk me into buying one. I'm gonna need to build a separate folder just to keep your air fryer cooks in....but that's on. Big like sir!!

That looks great!!
Robert

I like your meat to pizza ratio! Big like!

Thank You Disco!!
I was thinking about taking Pics of my Meat to Pizza Ratio, and posting them on the walls of some of the Pizza Joints, to show them how we want the Meat on our Pizzas!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear I just love your style of what a slice of sausage should be!!!

Those two plates would be mr and misses civil plates!

Thank You Civil !!
Those two were mine, and Mrs Bear had one of her own.
That's why I like that those Pizza Crusts come in a Pack of "3".
2 for me & 1 for her. :emoji_wink:

Nice looking pizzas Bear. I could see myself eating both of those with ease.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky