Pizza bread.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Hey all! So last night I had to fend for myself. And I figured I'd make pizza. I wanted to use some Texas garlic bread. But the store was out. So, I just used some thick Italian bread.
No build shots. But it was easy. Pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, ham, and salami.
Cooked at 400 degrees, about 20 minutes.

P9271185.JPG

Stacked them into sammies. And had a beer with it! Good stuff!

P9271187.JPG

Great idea! Some good looking pizza sandwiches you made. Definitely a beer meal...not milk

Ryan

Great idea!
We had pizza last night too!
But just a regular pie, although Judy did make the crust from scratch with double zero flour.
Your sammies sure look good though!
Al

Great looking Pizza, Steve!!
I like to turn them into Sammies Too!! Love It !!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Great idea! Some good looking pizza sandwiches you made. Definitely a beer meal...not milk

Ryan
Thanks Ryan!

Great idea!
We had pizza last night too!
But just a regular pie, although Judy did make the crust from scratch with double zero flour.
Your sammies sure look good though!
Al
Thank you Al!

Heck yea, that's doable !
Thanks!

Great looking Pizza, Steve!!
I like to turn them into Sammies Too!! Love It !!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear!

Yum! Quick and easy!
Thank you Denny!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky