Pit Boss 700B Wood Pellet Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was wondering if anyone owns this Pit Boss Smoker as I have a chance to get one brand new for $150.00. Pros/Cons? Is it worth the discounted price?
I have one and get great results. You just have to measure temp with the probe on grill surface. Do not use the numbers on the controller or lid thermometer. That is a $400 smoker, so yes, I would do it. It's a set it and forget it setup

I have one of those, but its a few years old now. I upgraded the temp controller to one of the PID controllers from Smoke Daddy. Overall, I like it. If you live in a humid area, be sure to clear out all the pellets after a smoke. Also, I supplement the smoke with an AMZN tube because like many pellet smokers, the smoke intensity isn't as high as some of the others.

Good luck!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky