Pit Boss 4 Vertical w/ Tube

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Khrakk

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 15, 2019
E. Texas
I recently got a new Pit Boss 4 and I've been trying to use my AMAZN Tube in it. So far, all I've been able to get the tube to do is smolder and let off a trickle of dark white smoke. In my MES, the tube smoked like crazy. In my PB, it smolders until I'm done smoking, then the tube smokes like crazy once the PB is shut down. I know it has to do with the PB using up the Oxygen inside. I've tried putting in in different locations inside the cabinet. I've even set up baffles inside using crisping pans hoping to disrupt the airflow some, but no good results. I know I can decrease the temperature to increase smoke, however, I was hoping to use my tube.

What do you all do (that use a tube) in your PB vertical to get the tube to smoke?

Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky