Pineapple-Gochujang Glazed Rib Chops!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here you go….. let me know what you think if you try it.

1/2c Classic Olive
1/4c 100% pineapple juice
4 Tbsp white wine vinegar (she likes Moderna WWV, but it’s hard to get, usually only at specialty stores, world market has it)
1/2 Tsp Dijon
1 Tbsp diced shallot
1/4 Tsp white pepper
1/2 Tsp salt
2 Tbsp honey
Blended in the blender - it goes creamy!

My wife has a mini smoothy type blender she does all her dressing s in.
THANK YOU! and I WILL let you know when we try it!

THANK YOU! and I WILL let you know when we try it!
You are welcome, oh and if you search I’ve posted many of my wife’s dressings she makes many different ones, some of my faves are her creamy Serrano lime and golden balsamic lemon herb.

Those chops look beautiful! And the rice, greens and salad for the perfect plate! I'm not familiar with that gochujang...something I'll have to try

Red

Simply amazingly done! The presentation is perfect!
Many thanks Steve! I had a vision of what the chops could be when I saw them in the window, and was very pleased with the actual plate interpolation!
Those chops look beautiful! And the rice, greens and salad for the perfect plate! I'm not familiar with that gochujang...something I'll have to try

Red
Thanks Red, much appreciated! It’s worth a try, perfect with pork! We eat a fair amount of it across the board! On pork, chicken, beef (chuck & brisket)

Reactions: seenred
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky