Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They look great Bear! I wish I could have those. My wife is allergic to cinnamon in anything but the smallest amounts. So I have to be careful with how much I use in recipes. I normally avoid it altogether if she's eating it too.

They look great Bear! I wish I could have those. My wife is allergic to cinnamon in anything but the smallest amounts. So I have to be careful with how much I use in recipes. I normally avoid it altogether if she's eating it too.

I can certainly understand that.
Mrs Bear has no allergies, but she won't eat any Fish or Seafood, and that makes it tough enough on this Fish & Seafood Lover!

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
I can certainly understand that.
Mrs Bear has no allergies, but she won't eat any Fish or Seafood, and that makes it tough enough on this Fish & Seafood Lover!

Bear

Lucky for me seafood isn't a problem. She doesn't like clams or scallops. Which is fine with me because I don't have to share!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky