• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pig racing in Texas next to Mosque

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I know this isn't about smoking, but is is about pigs. Got this in my email today.

The pig farmer was there first!!!

Ya gotta love this guy.  The leader of the Mosque wants the pig farmer to move his pigs.   Once again, another example of the “Religion of Peace and Tolerance.”   I would start having pork BBQ’s every Friday night after the races so the smoke would waft over to their compound. 

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
Good for the farmer.

Funny thing is I have a few muslim neighbours, and they usually compliment me when I'm smoking pork, about how nice it smells. Heck, the kids usually come running over to see what I'm cooking.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That's great AK, that's how the world should be, getting along with your neighbors. Let's face it were all brothers, someday maybe the whole world will just get along!

gnubee

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 12, 2008
This is the kind of argument that no one can win. Anyone and everyone joining in can however lose.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.