Pig Candy, advice needed!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Right out 'the pan. The rest were left to cool on the counter. BTW, they didn't get too 'cool'
biggrin.gif

Chicken fried bacon, saw that on the food network not too long ago and something I do wanna try next time in TX. I've said before and I'll say it again, Bacon. Quite possible the world's most perfect food!

Chicken fried bacon, saw that on the food network not too long ago and something I do wanna try next time in TX. I've said before and I'll say it again, Bacon. Quite possible the world's most perfect food![/quote]

Why wait until you get down here? I make this for parties all the time, here's a link to a past posting with my recipe. Amaze your friends!
Jimbo

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...en+fried+bacon

I been waiting to respond to this-sorry but ssking sweet for us-I do make my own type with rib trimmings-with A-little sweetness-sorry but a sure fire way to ruin bacon in my mind!

Recipe noted. Thanks a bunch!

Thanks! Speed dial updated lol
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky