Picture perfect?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
majorlee

Click on your UserCP and then click on Edit Options on the Side Bar on the left side of the screen. Go down the page to were is reads "Display Options". Make sure that the three boxes have check marks in them and then go down to Miscallanious Option and make sure that the Enhanced Message Editor has been selected and then save your settings.

See if that makes a difference.

Thankyou for your reply but those settings were allready in place. I'll figure it out soon. Seeing the images will certainly give me a better idea of how to make new dishes. This weekend its going to be chicken leg quarters and I think I'll try one of theses "fattys" you'all been talkin about. Thanks Dutch.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky