Pics of my first build - 80gal reverse flow patio smoker..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on the new family member, now you have someone to pass the smoking torch to.

Before you know it, He will be breaking the ladies hearts.

Hopefuly you are as lucky as me...

My wife breast fed so it wasn't like I had to get up and feed the baby, gotta love those built in bottles.
icon_mrgreen.gif

I'm finally done and painted, but it still isn't set at the house.  Actually I have to make a couple of handles for the slide out racks, but I can do that anytime.  Shouldnt take but an hour or 2.  If the weather holds out tomorrow, I will be bringing it back to my house and setting the posts, and then hopefully wednesday I will set it in its final resting spot..  It should be ready to cook on by the weekend for sure.  But I dont know that I will get a chance to cook.

Ended up painting all the handles, hinges, and door trim with the VHT flat aluminum header paint, and then the rest of it in the rustoleum high heat satin black.  It looks good for now, but we'll see how long that lasts haha

Momma is doing her best to breastfeed him, but he's really aggressive, and she's having trouble keeping up with him, so we are having to supplement with formula here and there when she hurts too bad and has to pump.  So I usually end up having to get up once a night, but overall I can live with the amount of sleep I'm getting.  All is going pretty well though!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky