Pics of a Tip Roast smoked today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

watery eyes

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2007
Detroit Suburbs
Here are some pics of a really nice Tip Roast that I smoked today using Hickory and Maple at 250 degrees.....

Smoked it for 7 hours and it was very tender and delicious with the Lexington sauce from Debi's sauce recipes. Had it with a few slices of a great pork roast and a good portion of Wicked Beans and it was a great meal at the end of a long day.

Hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day too......
PDT_Armataz_01_21.gif

Thanks for posting larger pics.... much easier to appreciate and compare results.

And drool over the nice bark, smoke ring, oozing juices ..........

I looked over every sauce recipe you have looking for a sauce with it's characteristics specifically. We are so bored with traditional sauces and have really enjoyed this style sauce when we have dined out - and it is terrific on pork, but just as good on beef.

Thanks for all your hard work making the great recipes available to us here.

if you click on any of the pics with the numbers on them, Kueh, they will open up in a different window for viewing...

very nice looking eats there Watery Eyes

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky