Picked me up a Hobart 1712 slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Carni4

Original poster
Jun 21, 2020
Everything looks and sounds good except the automatic arm isn't catching the tray. It feels like the lever to engage the automatic function may be seized up but I have no experience on these machines. I have read that the screw can be adjusted up some to help it catch. Any advice would be great. Pics will follow in the next couple days.

Everything looks and sounds good except the automatic arm isn't catching the tray. It feels like the lever to engage the automatic function may be seized up but I have no experience on these machines. I have read that the screw can be adjusted up some to help it catch. Any advice would be great. Pics will follow in the next couple days.
Talk to Jim at this place ....he knows a lot about those things...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky