Peoria Cooker MMIF for sale !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokin Tinman

Original poster
Oct 8, 2018
I have a Peoria Cooker MMIF i have been using for 2 years for sale. I love this grill and have started competing. I am upgrading to a different setup for traveling and competing and decided to sell my MMIF. I have done competitions, catering and also use this smoker in my backyard. It has a small footprint with the hitch removed and fits great on my lower patio. I have cooked a whole hog for 27 hours using only a 15# bag of Royal Oak lump charcoal and also use it to cook steaks for my wife and I. I have cooked 24 pork butts at one time on this smoker. With 3 levels you can cook several different types of meat at 3 different temperatures.
Trailer has less than 1,000 miles on it and is in perfect condition. I have the following options on the MMIF above the base package:
Brass Drain Valve
Stainless Steel Meat Racks
2-3rd level Stainless Steel Meat Racks
Aluminum wheels with radial tires
spare tire (Aluminum) w/mounting bracket
additional thermometer for lower level
1/8 stainless steel on workshelf
charcoal tower with extension tube
Whole hog rack
This is a fully insulated cooker, it has 1/4" steel , 2" fiberglass insulation, and then another 1/4" of steel.
check out www.peoriacookers.com to learn more
This unit new with upgrades $7,934.00 new
asking $6,000
located in Southern Illinois
upload_2018-10-8_15-36-53.png

upload_2018-10-8_14-25-13.png

upload_2018-10-8_14-25-53.png
upload_2018-10-8_14-26-27.png

upload_2018-10-8_14-28-15.png

View attachment 377856

Last edited:
good, I have an interest in it. I am in central Il. Could you contact me with your bottom dollar for it?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky