Pending SnowStorm!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
And so it has begun...the snow started to fal about 20 minutes ago
mad.gif

We'll send more snow your way. It started here(north of Baltimore) around 2:00. So far not sticking to the roads but the wind is picking up. Be careful and stay home. I'm doing BBribs and ABTs tomorrow and Super Bowl.
Must stay warm some how.

Hoping the snow doesn't get too bad here in NC, got people coming over for the SB expecting a brisket, and I haven't had a day off since Tues to do it early....could be an interesting day Sun!

And yes, Yuengling rocks. If I could get it in KC when I'm home visiting the Fam, and get Boulevard Wheat here in NC, I'd be set!

Nice looking butts! I checked this thread earlier and saw the comments on the Yuengling. I needed beer for the weekend and checked the food lion ad here near my work and they had a case (cans) of their Lager on sale for $13.99. So the wife and I will be working through it this weekend. I've had it once a few years back, didn't remember the taste but I'm really enjoying it right now! Good stuff.

You snow folks hang in there!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky