Pending SnowStorm!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

onedragon221

StickBurners
Original poster
Dec 17, 2009
Philly and South NJ
Well due to the pending snowstorm, I decided the start smoking early. Here's a couple Pics of my pork butts..

Waiting for my son to upload the pics of the finish product. Will posted them shortly.

I hate you for the Yuengling...cant get it in OH.

Have fun with the snow...its starting here now.

LMBO!!! Yeah Love My Some Yuengling!!! Nectar of the GODS!!!
WOW? it started already? its suppose to hit us this afternoon during rush hour?

Onedragon, I am in Delaware County PA and we are expecting a foot and a half or so they say. South Jersey is supposed to get SLAMMED. I say those butts look darn good to get on today and that bottle of Jose Cuervo and that delicious Yuengling should keep you warm during the blizzard ha ha

Nice looking Butts, I will be waiting the final pics, keep the snow send me some yuengling! yuengling is one of my favorite beers I wish you could get it in Illinois
whenever I go east I make sure to bring some back , but it never lasts long enough. I love their black and tan also.
I just dont understand why they dont distribute this way.

They are calling for about 24 inches for South Jersey, lucky us we get the worst of it.
Did me a butt yesterday and a few other goodies to hold me over while we are stuck inside for 2 days.
Still need to run out and get more vodka, I have some Guinness but your pic got me in the mood for some Yuengling! I'll have to get a case, leave it outside to keep it cold
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Gonna keep the camera charged for this storm, supposed to pack a real wallop
PDT_Armataz_01_08.gif

;-) yea keep it ice cold,
I know 24" sucks. I had my wood delivered last night, got a load of cherry and oak. Already got my Cuervo and Yuengling chillin out in the garage, so once i'm in, I'm in to stay.

that's why i like it here in kentucky. we get one or two 4-6in snowfalls and that's enough for me.

the kids enjoy it for a day or two then next thing you know it's 60f in December and it's all gone lol

Just got back...Picked up a half gallon of vodka, 6-pack Yuengling, 6-pack Yuengling Black & Tan, still have half a case of Guinness, smoked food in the fridge and snow shovel by the door waiting...
Hope the power doesn't go out, I'll be heating the house with the propane smoker.

the weather here is very erratic, one day its 15 bellow the next day it's 55 and sunny. it aint no deep sea fishing but i could take you out to catch some monster catfish
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

OK!!! Here we go!!!
Drum roll please?

Pulled that bone right out!

Nice ring on that puppy!

Just finish pulling her apart

She cant keep her hands off my butt! ;-)

Next the Ribs smoking this type of meat Rules!!!

i know? for the lastt few weeks or so we been having power surges in willingboro. Not sure what to make of it... but you're right i Hope the power doesn't go out. Dont wanna break out the out kerosene heater.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky