Pellet Smokers / Wood Fired Grills

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
Just curious how many members here have a pellet grill or have an interest in owning one in the future?

Been smoking many years and last winter I purchased a pellet grill, love the ease of use, quality of the smoked product and easy clean up of the grill. With this said I notice here on the Smoking Meat Forums there is no designated section for Pellet Smokers/Wood Fired Grills and thought if this thread received enough interest from current owners or other members that are wanting to do research on specific models possibly Jeff and his staff may consider adding a section to the forums for Pellet Smokers/Wood Fired Grills.

So if you would also like to see a designated section for Pellet Smokers/Wood Fired Grills leave a post letting SMF know and thanks in advance!

Sounds like a good idea

I would like to see that section too. I have a Green Mountain Grill Daniel Boone.
If I were to buy one, it would probably be that. I see Traegers being sold second-hand on craigslist all the time, but no one ever seems to want to part with one of these.

I am interested in a pellet smoker and would apreciate more information on pellet smokers. 

COOL

nana2.gif

Was at a Oregon State BBQ qualifier yesterday and there is a guy just south of me making some phenominal looking pellet poopers.... DWSmokers.com

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky