PBBE and Cornell Chicken thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Holy crap man! Thats what I call pure awesomeness! I'm drooling over here! All of that I would devour! HUGE LIKE!!!
Damn Jeff all that looks amazing. Nice job
Looks phenomenal jcam.
Good Golly!
I'll be right over with my plate and fork!
That’s a helluva days work!
Awesome J

Isn't Keto supposed to cut the carbs and moderate the calories?
That is a lot of amazing food.
Dang Son! That’s some good looking grub for sure!
Mmmhhhhh, that all looks frickin fantastic!
HOLY COW!!!
Damn, that all looks delicious.:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
Wow!
Wow!
And wow!
Excellent job!
A beautiful piece of work and well deserving of the ride, Like! RAY
Holy crap wow! Awesome job Jeff and congrats on the ride!
Wow Jeff!! Another amazing looking meal my friend. That must have been a ton of work but seemingly well worth the effort. Great job and congrats on a much deserved and long overdue ride on the carousel!!

Robert
You've got a regular production line going on there, it all looks great.
Dang Jeff!

Fantastic job on all that food. Bet you are pretty tired..... :emoji_laughing:

Congrats on the ride my friend!

GREAT BIG LIKE!

John
There's some Fantastic looking Vittles!!
All Makes Great Bear Bait !!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
That’s a pile of food! I’m liking everything you cooked!
Thanks for the likes and kind words guys it’s appreciated. I gotta tell you the smoked and grilled items were fantastic but amazingly that salad really stole the show. Making another batch today as many folks gobbled it up lol.

Awesome J

Isn't Keto supposed to cut the carbs and moderate the calories?
That is a lot of amazing food.
Not sure if I mentioned but all the sauces and rubs are sugar free. The salad is cauliflower and sauce is all sugar free. We mostly just get carbs usually from the fiber in veggies or a little from nut flours.

Reactions: Fueling Around
That all looks amazing Jeff! I have never seen belly at our Krogers I guess I need to ask the butcher there. Also that chicken is on my list of things to do. Congrats on the ride man!

Reactions: jcam222
I'm in for the salad recipe.

As good as all the meats look; It's been mighty hot around here, the last couple weeks, and cold, filling, salads are sounding mighty good, to me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky