Patio Blackstone Breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man that’s a fine looking hearty breakfast !! I’d tear some of that up. With that heat I may have had to eat that while standing in the pool lol. I do love the way bacon cooks on the griddle for sure.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Man that’s a fine looking hearty breakfast !! I’d tear some of that up. With that heat I may have had to eat that while standing in the pool lol. I do love the way bacon cooks on the griddle for sure.

Thanks Jeff, and thank you for the Like! I'm thinking of ordering some stuff to try out a new recipe for breakfast sausage. Two strips of bacon and a sausage patty would help to stretch my bacon out, always thinking! I've made breakfast sausage for many years using Rytec's formula, just feel like it might be time to try something new. Oh, stuffing breakfast sausage into links isn't worth the time and clean up as far as I'm concerned, not to mention the cost of the casings. Breakfast sausage patties cook up perfectly. RAY

Reactions: jcam222
Sorry late to the party Ray. Don't know how i missed this. Probably because of how fast things are dropping off the "New Threads" section.

Excellent breakfast my friend. That's how to start the day for sure....for you and Bob!! I remember when the griddles started getting popular here you mentioning that you could see a nice breakfast on the patio. You nailed that one buddy!!

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky