Pastrami from store bought corned beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
TNJAKE TNJAKE it's supposed to be raining heavy tomorrow, will it hurt anything if I let it sit in the refrigerator for 3 days instead of two?

And I really didn't look close enough, actually never thought corned beef would be anything other then brisket, this piece is a round. So I will smoke Tina lower temperature.

TNJAKE TNJAKE it's supposed to be raining heavy tomorrow, will it hurt anything if I let it sit in the refrigerator for 3 days instead of two?

And I really didn't look close enough, actually never thought corned beef would be anything other then brisket, this piece is a round. So I will smoke Tina lower temperature.
Yeah won't hurt anything

Reactions: DougE and Nefarious
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky