Pasta w/ Steak and Spinach

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That sounds good! I personally would pick Door #2. I am curious about the second hydration of the pasta? I've only ever been taught to add the Dressing and water, as needed, tor emulsify the sauce and adhere it to the pasta...JJ

Lance, you are a mad man in the kitchen!! When I grow up though (not likely to happen), I want to be just like you :emoji_wink:
This looks absolutely fantastic and I WILL be making this. We both love beef, we both love spinach, and we both love pretty much anything that resembles Italian food. What's not to love about this??

Little Italy in Lago,
Robert

Well, as promised, I made this last night for the wife and I. Had to make a couple of tweaks, one out of necessity and the other out of personal taste. It was outstanding!! This has gone into the book of recipes for a re-make. Matter of fact, the wife asked if we could have it again next week. That's a huge compliment. I've done a whole bunch of creative recipes and we tend to space meals out and not have the same thing twice in a short period of time. I didn't take pics of the whole process as Lance has already done that but here is what I came up with.

008.jpg

It was REALLY good and the Feta cheese really sets it over the top. I either cut my spinach too small, cooked it a bit too long, or just didn't use enough but that's an easy fix for next time.

Thanks for sharing!! We really enjoyed this and it'll be done on as regular a basis as the meal rotation allows.

Yee haa!
Robert

Reactions: 73saint
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky