Paprika Recipe Manager 3 Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been using this app for a few years Brian. The recipe browser, and grocery list are spot on. I really like the fact that while using a recipe, it keeps the screen on so my hands don't have to touch my tablet to turn it back on. Like you, I won't go without it. Works on Apple as well.

Dave

I love paprika. Love that it strips all the nonsense off recipes when you download them. I don’t care for the blog stuff in recipes. Just get to it already. Paprika helps with that.

I love this app. I have somewhere around 1300 recipes in it so far. I plan out meals a few weeks in advance, this makes it really easy for me to see what groceries I need, and when.

1669296089598.png

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Another upvote for Paprika! 50% off is a good deal, too bad I already have it on every computer and mobile device in the house. If anyone else is a Linux nerd like me - it also works with Wine/Bottles, with a few small tweaks.

I love this app. I have somewhere around 1300 recipes in it so far. I plan out meals a few weeks in advance, this makes it really easy for me to see what groceries I need, and when.

View attachment 649287
Should look into this as well! You're very organized! Sometimes have a few minutes when wife asks what I want for supper...we have meals for " I don't know" ( taco casserole) and " I don't care" ( chicken and noodles) lol.

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Well Judy got it on her iPad, so now she has to figure out how to use it. She is trying to import recipes from Mastercook, anybody do this? Also does this app show the nutrition?
Al

Well Judy got it on her iPad, so now she has to figure out how to use it. She is trying to import recipes from Mastercook, anybody do this? Also does this app show the nutrition?
Al
On the Window version it looks pretty easy. Just select import from file menu than under format select Mastercook. Looking at my android go to settings, import recipes than you have to select a file that you exported from Mastercook. I have never done this. I normally just go to browser and copy the recipe link and than download.

If you search "Paprika Recipe Manager impprt from mastercook" There some links that suppose to tell you how.

Reactions: SmokinAl
On the Window version it looks pretty easy. Just select import from file menu than under format select Mastercook. Looking at my android go to settings, import recipes than you have to select a file that you exported from Mastercook. I have never done this. I normally just go to browser and copy the recipe link and than download.

If you search "Paprika Recipe Manager impprt from mastercook" There some links that suppose to tell you how.

Thank you Brian!
Al

I have both the Windows app and the iOS app. They sync perfectly. I do most of the research/importing on the desktop, but cook exclusively from the iPad.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky