Pandemic Dogs (All Beef)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
They look good. Though I'll only eat Oscars grilled. Not fried, boiled, spiral cut or served on a maidens breast. Haven't done them air fried yet.

Nice dogs Bear! My kind of toppings too.

Thank You Travis!!
And For the Like too.

Bear

Good looking dogs John! I could down a couple of those. Now you got me craving a good chili cheese dog with mustard.

Thank You John!!
Yup---Usually a limit of 2 for me.
Used to be 3 or 4, and sometimes 5 at a Picnic!!

Bear

Those Oscar's are some good dogs . My number 2 also . Hotdog dipped in baked beans ,,, don't get to close , you'll lose a finger .
Yellow mustard and relish ,, yum .
Nice eating in ,,,

Thank You Rich!!!
And I finally finished up the Olives we got from a Crane Company Sub.
They were in a plastic package, so I had put them in with a jar of olives we had.
They still had the pits in, and were not the greatest.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That put me over the top,I have chili in the freezer.Guess I'm breaking out the Saugies now!

Thank You Norm!!
Haven't had Chili-dogs for awhile. Hmmmm

Bear

Funny seeing this now. I actually just lit some coals and will be making spiral cut Oscar Mayer beef dogs for lunch. Some might say this is a waste of charcoal, but some crispy hot dogs sound good right now.

Thank You!!
We don't actually "Spiral cut" our Dogs.
We just put a bunch of little slashes up the side. If I do it I usually go up both sides.
I like the little bit of Crispiness it gives parts of the Dogs too.

Bear

Funny you should mention that.
Reminds me of my Gpa, barbecuing hotdogs you couldn't even get them burnt enough for him. Just loved them that way.

LOL----That reminds me of the last Beth Steel Reunion picnic I went to.
My Buddy "George" was grilling the Hot Dogs in the driveway, on the Black-top.
I told him Jesus Pete, George, Don't drop any of them Dogs on the Driveway, You'll never find them on that solid black surface!!!

Bear

LOL----That reminds me of the last Beth Steel Reunion picnic I went to.
My Buddy "George" was grilling the Hot Dogs in the driveway, on the Black-top.
I told him Jesus Pete, George, Don't drop any of them Dogs on the Driveway, You'll never find them on that solid black surface!!!

Bear

:emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile:

Yea Berks my next choice is Ball park all beef. can only get berks when in Pa.

Warren

Yup---I wish they would sell those Berks Quarter Pounders somewhere around here.
I can't be running all the way to their Plant in Reading, to get them.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow, how'd I miss this Bear? Those are some fine looking pups there Bear, Like! I do my dogs exactly the same with mustard and relish, tho I might have spooned some of them beans right on top. RAY

Tube Steaks are on of my favorite dining experiences!

Never had Berks, but I sure will keep an eye out for them.

John

Yeah, John!!
Dang things are hard to find.
They don't seem to travel too far from Reading, PA, at least not in the uncooked form.

Bear

Wow, how'd I miss this Bear? Those are some fine looking pups there Bear, Like! I do my dogs exactly the same with mustard and relish, tho I might have spooned some of them beans right on top. RAY

Thank You Mister Ray!!!
And Thanks for the Like!!

Bear

Looks awesome Bear! Can’t beat a good hot dog!

When news first broke of the pandemic, the first item on my grocery list where Nathans hotdogs. I figured I’d eat them like a pregnant lady if I was locked down.

Sadly, I couldn’t find any. Yours look delicious though, especially with the beans and olives on the side.

Plus one on Nathans. My favorite. Luckily, found a 14 pack yesterday. Divided and vacuum sealed.

Reactions: xray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky