Painful

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johnh12

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 22, 2016
NE Florida
I realize that a free forum needs to post ads for revenue but the pop up bar on my lower screen each and every time I select a different thread is taking things to the extreme.
Is there a way to minimize the pop ups or must I donate $$$?

Agree on the subscription. I renew mine instantly when it expires. I do it not just to reduce adds but to support the site. The amount of info I have learned here and continue to learn is priceless. I truly learn something here daily. If you can afford it I assure you it’s worth it to stick around here.

t costs more for a good cook book, than it costs to join the forum....
Good point! Better than a book - real people and real experience!
Agree on the subscription. I renew mine instantly when it expires. I do it not just to reduce adds but to support the site. The amount of info I have learned here and continue to learn is priceless. I truly learn something here daily. If you can afford it I assure you it’s worth it to stick around here.
Sites like this are not free to maintain. I have learned more here than from anywhere else. My game is better and the camaraderie is amazing! All support and fun! Better than any forum I have been on - hands down!

Richie

Reactions: creek bottom
how do we become a paid member?
i searched it but the link i found was dead,
Posted 4 post up
Richie

Go to your avatar click on Preferences in the Alerts On the left side it has a user upgrades
Richie

Posted 4 post up
Richie
thx did't read all the way to the end , my bad

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky