Pablanos stuffed with Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
First and most importantly - thank you chilerelleno chilerelleno the originator of this cook I have done a few times. this one was about the best one yet.
ingredients:
  • 4 poblano peppers (Kroger calls them pasila - incorrectly I might add) .
  • 1 lb smoked pulled pork
  • jalapenos
  • yellow or white onion
  • Mexican shredded cheese blend
  • Bacon - enough to wrap them all.
  • BBQ sauce.
Roast and peal the peppers. Mix everything but the sauce together. Stuff the peppers, bacon wrap the peppers, smoke the peppers 235 for about 2 hours or so till bacon is looking delish. here is a before and after. served with grits and i used blues hog original I love that stuff!!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

o-man-randy-savage-gif-after-weeks-and-gifs-209184.gif
Looks great from where I am sitting! I tried to lick my screen but it tasted like antibacterial cleaner. Wish it was PP stuffed peppers instead!

Dave, those look really, really good. Nice job buddy. No doubt following some of the stuff Chile has posted you'll get some fine eats.

Robert

Looks great! We love stuffing poblanos. Last week is the first time I’ve seen poblanos at Kroger in about a month.

Oh Man, they look great! ABT on Steroids...JJ

thanks guys! this is a fun easy cook. the fam went wild for these - again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky