Overnight Smoked Brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rexster314

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2012
Texas Gulf Coast
On my Weber Smokefire EX6
Brisket's done. 14 hour overnight smoke. I did the tug test, but didn't video it. But it passed with flying colors. The new HEB brisket rub smoked over B&B hickory pellets. Two hours of Smokeboost before kicking it up to 205 for the night. When I got up this morning temps were 147 on the point and 154 on the flat..Kicked the temp up to 230 till the temps averaged 164, then wrapped in paper put back on with 250 temp on the cooker. Pulled out when flat hit 200, probed tender and the point was at 205.
Just another fairly perfect cook, and overnight, unattended at that.

1614972137112.png

Great looking brisket. Nice bark on the outside, love to see the smoke ring when you cut it. Also let us know how the moisture is. Did you trim the brisket much?
Thanks!

Great looking brisket. Nice bark on the outside, love to see the smoke ring when you cut it. Also let us know how the moisture is. Did you trim the brisket much?
Thanks!
I trimmed the crap out of it. Almost all of the hard fat. Flat was melt in your mouth tender, and the point, was, on point.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky