Outdoor Table/Prep/Storage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcglenn1009

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
I am looking for recommendations for a table to go between my grill and smoker. I am looking for a minimum of four feet. Cabinets would be nice, but a storage shelf on the bottom is a must to hide bags of wood and other cooking stuff. I would ideally like to be able to prep food outside on it if possible, but the main draw would just be able to sit stuff while cooking. If anyone has bought one that they real liked or disliked please let me know.

20190608_173602.jpg

I bought this thing at HD for $ 100. It's probably only 3' wide, but it serves its purpose and I can roll it around wherever I want it.

I bought a rolling tool chest that had a butcher block looking wooden top. Love it for this purpose.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky