our new webpage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would love to have something similiar, particially to move my meat smoking out of mama's kitchen. She gets squirrely around raw meat.

That and it would be cool to bring a rig like that up to deer camp and bring them in one side and smoked up out the other

Cheech.
This would do good at deer camp then you got the whole kitchen with you.
Same here with wife was glad to take meat else where instead of her kitchen, I enjoy this rig more than I expected I would, as in a time to do a all night smokin meat got cooler for the beer, TV, radio, AC or heating plus all the snack in there too. Ain't bad at all.
corvette

Nice set up corvette. Looks like yer ready to go cruise that hillbilly highway with that Steve Earle Fella. Seriously though very clean pro looking kitchen. That really gets my wheels turnin. Thanks for the tour keep the pics a comin. Smoksignlr

Corvette did you guys do all the stailess steel work. If so what thickness is it. Was it welded on the inside or how were joints and corners made. Gary

Gary,
This might amazing you, but the stainless steel would be too heavy for the trailer so instead I built the hood system out of plywood and wrap it with aluminum inside and outside which is light in weight using a metal bending, same for some of the walls most of the walls got fiberglass panel, I will post some close up picture of the kitchen on the web soon, but I I'm proud of the hood system. I'm trying to keep the weight down.
Corvette

That's a great idea. You'll always have a shiny hood whenever you need it. I also never thought of using aluminium that's a good idea. I ggota go look at hose pictures again talk to you soon. bye

Thank Jeff,
It going out on Tuesday morning, I know you going to be please with it. and thank for stop by our web.
We just did the web last week and still working on it.
Mark

SoFlaQuer-Think it's possible that tulsajeff could add a spellchecker to the posting page???

hey all,
I didn't know about that until it was sent and catch it later........like no one make mistake, LOL so spell checker might had help here when you drink a few to many like here and plan on doing another one friday night so you will get the pix of this one

Cheech,
I got some more pix of the trailer I will send them to the web page by end of week, and again thank for asking would love to send them. It was my first trailer I ever did and very proud of it.
Vette

all i can say is awsome job. i really can believe it was a first time job i assumed it was something you had experience with.

once i get more room i think i may have to try and create me one. it wont be quite as nice but it will work for me.

i wish i could have something cool to share with the class. :(

Mark,

I received your "Smokin' Hillbilly Sauce" yesterday. I'm doing some Chicken today for the Daytona 500, I'll let you know what I think later on. Thanks again for taking the time to send it!

Jeff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky