"OTBS"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm for Buzz too, As well as JD. JD's helped me with some technical details on my Beast. He's VERY in the know on matters propane. And both have shown some fine looking art with the thin blue as the paint :{)

Walking Dude and Buzz
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I'm ok with it.

Man oh man, you step away from the computer for a short time and when you come back.......... you find that you have been nominated for the sacred OTBS. Thank you guys I am honored.

Each and every one of the above mentioned nominees are very deserving of the nominations. The help you have given everyone is proof of that. Good luck and I will see you back in the forums !!!

i'd like to nominate kew_el_ steve.....even if he is a pats fan... he do have some good info & is always a help to the newbies. he's a valuable & active member of the site... we do need more Qviews from him but i'll stand by my nomination....

Kew_el_Steve get's a second from the SmokyOkie. I believe he's a contributor and a man busily engaged on a quest for the holy grail of Qdom.

Tim

kew_el_ steve has my nomination, always positive and helpful.

i have a question........in the box....."Who's Online" i see names with lines underem.........i see some without, and darker print............

i was under the impression.......i know......assuming....and i know what THAT does to a person........that no line and darker printing meant OTBS members......is this correct?

and if so.......why does Pigcicles still have a line underneath his name?

just curious

d8de

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky